Prix fixe menu – €15
- Choose from a wide selection of dishes, featuring ten starters (salads, soups, paella, seasonal vegetables, pasta...), ten main courses (fish, meat, stews, stuffed peppers) and ten desserts (flan, cakes, ice cream...).
Bread, wine and water included.
Note: Coffee is also included.
Create your own menu
- Put together your own menu for that special celebration or event – eeddings, first communions, family gatherings, parties... Contact us and we'll work with you to create a meal your guests will love
Weekend prix fixe menu – €23
- The weekend menu features a choice of more elaborately prepared dishes. Guests can enjoy traditional Navarra starters including vegetable medley (menestra de verduras), red bean stew, tuna pot (marmitako) and white asparagus. Main dishes include cod in vizcaina or cod pil pil sauce, baby squid, grilled or served in ink sauce, porcini mushrooms scrambled with eggs or served on their own, a cod stew with garlic and peppers (ajoarriero), and a choice of locally sourced meats (lamb, beef, wild game...). Dessert choices include our famous pastry cream-filled puff pastry horns and shortcrust pastry tart with chantilly cream.
Beverages: Red wine from Navarra, apple cider and water included in the menu. Note: Coffee is also included.
- Casa Santamaría is known locally for its fabulous desserts. Be sure to try our pastry cream-filled puff pastry horns and our shortcrust pastry tart with chantilly cream. These and all of our desserts are homemade using only the finest ingredients
Tasting menu – €28
- Special menu for food lovers. This menu is built around locally sourced products. Seven starters and main dishes are followed by an assortment of delicious Santamaría desserts.
Beverage: Red wine, apple cider and water included. Note: Coffee is also included.
- Throughout its long history in the business of feeding guests, Casa Santamaría has consistently demonstrated a commitment to serving quality meals based on locally sourced, seasonal ingredients.